Friday 20 November 2009

Roses Are Red...And Purple...And Blue

Just added two more pieces for the Folksy Upcycle Competition. These necklaces are cut from the same fabrics as the brooches I showed you earlier, and are held up with ribbons, so the length can be adjusted to suit. I had heaps of fun making these, and I'm thinking of making more for sale at my Etsy shop, and maybe offering some when I do markets too. I think they'll also go rather well with the headpieces I currently have in stock.



And of course, if you like anything I've just shown you, go on over here and bid on it. There's lots of other stuff in the auction too, so you may very well find something you absolutely HAVE to have. All proceeds go to charity too, so you can easily justify spending some money buying nice things.

No comments:

Post a Comment