Friday 16 October 2009

Wedding Dress


My housemates' wedding on Wednesday provided me with an excuse to get all dressed up in the middle of the week. Sure, I was probably overdressed for a registry wedding in Brixton, but who cares, when dressing up is so much fun? The wedding, not so much, but that's a whole other story.


Gah! Why do I always look so nervous when being photographed? Anyway, here are the details, Wardrobe Remix style.

Jacket: MVE
T-shirt: Some shop in Warringah Mall
Skirt: D.I.Y from the Mancreature's old shirt
Tights: Very old
Shoes: Sainsbury's
Bag: MVE
Necklaces: Op-shops

Now that I see it written down, I probably should be embarrassed by the fact that half my outfit came from MVE. But I'm not - after all, I did work there for a month, and the Mancreature for nearly three years, and so I guess it's inevitable that we managed to get our grubby little hands on a whole bunch of stuff.

Oh and to answer my sister's question - yes, Sainsbury's do sell shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment