Monday 21 September 2009

Crocheted Collar

According to my Ravelry account, I started crocheting this collar sometime in May. Which means it's taken me about half a year to finish up less than 6 centimetres of crocheting. And I haven't even blocked it yet, nor I am likely to. Because I'm lazy, that's why.

I also like the ruffliness that the collar has now, and I'm not sure if I'll lose that after blocking. Which is how I persuade myself that it really doesn't need it.

Oh, and that blue beret I'm wearing? Found it in the op-shop for £1, although if anyone asks, I might lie and say I made it.

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter how long its taken, I'm impressed with your collar regardless! Its lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liesl! I'm just glad it's not lying in a sad little pile in the corner anymore :)

    ReplyDelete